Customer Success Engineer (m/f/d)
We strive to become the number one automated software testing platform and already revolutionize the way software is tested for security! So far, we are on a good track: with our platform CI Fuzz, customers such as Telekom, Bosch and Deutsche Börse have already reached a new level of application security testing and shipped more secure and stable software faster.
Currently, we are looking for you as a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and technical skills. You will be responsible for making our customers successful, starting with onboarding, over to training and support, and finally long-term customer relationship management. You will be the expert that knows how to set up and optimize fuzz tests to achieve the best results
What is waiting for you?
- Work with an exciting technology that is rapidly changing the way software is built
- Work with a talented team of people passionate about our product and vision
- Help small and big companies alike to untap the full potential of fuzz testing
- Fuzzing our customer’s code and presenting the results
- Show our customers how to write fuzz tests themselves
- Regular care of customer accounts ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth and fast onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Making sure that customer requirements and customer feedback are synced with the product management so that we continue to develop CI Fuzz in a customer-oriented way
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of the modern software development processes
- Experience in DevOps and integration of testing tools in the CI/CD
- Ability to describe and discuss the added value fuzzing provides for DevSecOps
- Hands-on experience in performing pentests or AppSec code reviews
- Understanding of typical bugs and security vulnerabilities in C/C++ and Java (OWASP Top 10)
- Customer-oriented thinking and motivation to enable customers to integrate CI Fuzz in their development process
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills (C1)
About us and the working atmosphere:
- You have the opportunity to actively develop our products and customers
- A collaborative team atmosphere, flat hierarchies and start-up spirit
- You become part of a startup culture that is characterized by recognition, respect and support
- Office in a beautiful location with view of the Rhine and good transport connections
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit, shared lunches and Nintendo Switch sessions
Do you share our passion for IT-Security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment? Then we are looking forward to receive your application!