Head of Customer Success (m/f/d)
We strive to become the number one automated software testing platform and already revolutionize the way software is tested for security! So far, we are on a good track: with our platform CI Fuzz, customers such as Telekom, Bosch and Deutsche Börse have already reached a new level of application security testing and shipped more secure and stable software faster.
Currently, we are looking for you as a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and leadership skills. You will be responsible for making our customers successful, starting with onboarding, over to training and support, and finally long-term customer relationship management. You will be working with a dedicated team of customer success managers and engineers as well as the founders and leadership team of Code Intelligence.
What is waiting for you?
- You will be the face to our customers. You ensure that our customers benefit from our product CI Fuzz in the best possible way and get the support they wish for
- You build up and lead our Customer Success team
- Regular care of customer accounts ensuring continuous communication with customers
- Ensuring a smooth and fast onboarding of new customers
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Making sure that customer requirements and customer feedback are synced with the product management so that we continue to develop CI Fuzz in a customer-oriented way
- Close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Development
What are we looking for?
- Experience in management, leadership and recruiting
- Deep understanding of the modern software development processes
- Experience in DevOps and integration of testing tools in the CI/CD
- Ability to describe and discuss the added value fuzzing provides for DevSecOps
- Understanding of typical bugs and security vulnerabilities in C/C++ and Java (OWASP Top 10)
- Customer-oriented thinking and motivation to enable customers to integrate CI Fuzz in their development process
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills (C1)
About us and the working atmosphere:
- You have the opportunity to actively develop our products and customers
- A collaborative team atmosphere, flat hierarchies and start-up spirit
- You become part of a startup culture that is characterized by recognition, respect and support
- Office in a beautiful location with view of the Rhine and good transport connections
- Free drinks, snacks, fruit, shared lunches and Nintendo Switch sessions
Do you share our passion for IT-Security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills in an innovative environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!