Product Manager (m/w/d)
We are Code Intelligence, a fast-growing IT startup enabling companies to simplify their software testing processes. Our product CI Fuzz enables users to automatically use cutting-edge testing technology to secure their software, finding critical security vulnerabilities early in the development process. CI Fuzz can be seamlessly integrated into continuous integration systems and deployed both on premise and in the cloud.
Our international team consists of highly talented developers and security experts. The team’s current focus is on building a platform that coordinates our offering in a variety of settings: a large-scale cloud deployment for our public service, on single servers or server farms provided by individual customers. The platform manages the worker processes which perform the actual testing for the customer, processes and persists results in a scalable fashion, and communicates with the various frontends on the customer’s side (e.g., IDE plugins and a web UI).
Work flexibly from within Germany and for office days, we have a beautiful location in Bonn with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections. If you’re interested in moving to Germany, we’re happy to help with the visa application.
- Good team atmosphere, flat hierarchies, startup spirit
- The opportunity to get into the exciting field of fuzz testing and symbolic execution
- Flexible working hours, 30 days of vacation per year, and a competitive salary
- Sponsored developer conference attendance
- Free beverages, snacks, a fruit basket, and Nintendo Switch sessions for those in Bonn
- A ticket for public transport, sponsored gym memberships and subsidized team lunches
- And of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal devlopment budget.
Do you share our passion for IT security? Would you like to use your knowledge and skills to transform the way the world tests software? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- You are the point of contact for customers and stakeholders to gather and understand customer pain points, needs and desires
- You act as a facilitator and generate smart solutions with your empowered team and are fully responsible to deliver value to our customers
- Your work includes continuous discovery and delivery as part of your team
- You love to build parts of our product that are usable, viable and feasible
- You collaborate in the Product Management group to ensure all solutions are in line with our product vision and strategy
- You take on Product Owner responsibilities as the team requires and constantly ensure your team and you grow to success and maturity
- You are close to our teams. Virtual and local from time to time
- You have gained experience working as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- You have technical understanding and at least some skills in one programming language
- You are passioned to build great products to make customers successful
- You focus on customer value, not just feature delivery
- You’re excited about working in the fast-changing environment of a startup.
- You have excellent English skills in speaking and writing, German is a plus